Please be on time for your appointment. We do not see patients who come without an appointment. Please always call ahead for an appointment.
To make each visit smoother:
- For each appointment, please bring your current OHIP card. If you don't bring it, you maybe billed for the visit.
- For each appointment, please bring all the medications, drugs and health supplements you are taking in their original packages so that these can be checked and recorded into your records. Please also bring the name, phone number and fax number of your pharmacy so that prescriptions can be directly faxed if you so desire.
- You may be given forms to update your personal information and medical history. Please try your best to complete these so that our records can be as accurate as possible.
- For each appointment, due to time limits and the need to be considerate to waiting patients, we will deal with a maximum of 2 problems. If you have more than 2 problems, please book another appointment.
- If a form needs to be filled, please notify the secretary beforehand and obtain information pertaining to the cost, if applicable. If there is a cost, please also bring the required amount when you come visit.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns or if we can be of any further assistance.